Sending audio through USB will provide a much better experience than through Wifi.
USB tethering is a way to share your phone's connection to your PC. Activating it will allow AudioRelay to send audio directly through a USB cable.
- Connect your Android device to your PC via a USB cable
- Enable USB tethering in your phone's settings
- Your PC will take a few moments to configure the connection
- Go back to AudioRelay, you can now click on the new server entry!
Sharing your connection means that your PC could use your mobile data. Depending on your mobile plan, it could cause additional charges.
You can prevent this risk by doing one these steps on your phone:
- Connect to a Wifi network
- Disable mobile data
- Switch on airplane mode