Missing audio device
Speakers missing or not functioning?
Applications on your PC can't emit sound without an audio device.
AudioRelay can work with any audio device, the Windows troubleshooter will enable your device if it can find it.
- Right-click on the sound icon in the lower right corner of your screen
- Click on Troubleshoot sound problems
- Follow the instructions
You can come back to AudioRelay if the troubleshooter managed to fix anything
A virtual audio device can replace a real one. Applications on your PC will emit their sound to this device which will then be received by AudioRelay.
- 2.Click on the download button
- 3.Extract all the files from the downloaded ZIP
- 4.Depending on your version of Windows, run this executable (as administrator)
VBCABLE_Setup_x64.exefor a 64-bit version
VBCABLE_Setup.exefor a 32-bit version
The CABLE device should now appear in your settings as below (A reboot could be necessary)
The installed audio device
Return to AudioRelay, and make sure that it is selected in the Audio device section.
Audio device settings in AudioRelay