Use your phone as a mic for a Linux PC
Other apps can't directly use AudioRelay as a source. We'll have to create a virtual audio device.
AudioRelay will send sound to this virtual audio device and other apps will listen to it as if it was a real microphone.
What the result should look like in
sudo apt install pavucontrol
- Go to the server tab
- Click on the microphone source
- Go to the player tab
- Select Virtual-Mic-Sink as the audio device
- Click on your phone in the server list
- Find the microphone settings
- Select Virtual-Mic as an input device